Wed, 10 May 2023 13:45 – 15:00 CEST – Online
About this event
AI is revolutionising the way we live, work, and interact with each other at an unprecedented pace. It’s permeating various industries and has the potential to enhance our lives in numerous ways, but it also presents significant challenges and risks.
Join us in the amazing Women in AI Hub metaverse where you’ll have the opportunity to hear from four Women in AI trailblazers who are experts in the field. They will share their unique perspectives on the future of responsible AI, the necessary regulations that both industry and governments must implement, and how we can design AI to ensure a more diverse and equitable future.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to gain valuable insights from leading voices in the AI industry and learn about the critical role we all play in shaping its responsible development.
AGENDA and SPEAKERS
12.45pm(BST) – 1pm(BST) – Familiarisation with Metaverse, navigation and avatar creation
- Harpreet K. Anand – Partnerships at Women in AI
- Mika Perez – Creative Lead for Partner Communications at Women in AI
1pm(BST) – 1.05pm(BST) Introduction of panel and speakers
- Emily Ward – Marketing Manager at Quotacom
- Debbie Botha – Chief Partnership Officer at Women in AI
1.05pm(BST) – 1.45pm (BST) – Panel Discussion on Responsible AI
- John Taylor – Founder and CEO at Quotacom
- Jason Cole – Director of Business Consulting at Quotacom
- Francesca Rossi – IBM Fellow and AI Ethics Global Leader
- Kay Firth-Butterfield – Head of AI & Machine Learning and Member of the Executive Committee of the World Economic Forum
- Dr. Anastassia Lauterbach – Managing Director EMEA The ExCo Leadership Group, NED, Professor for AI
- Ashwarya Srinivasan – Data Scientist – Google Cloud AI
1.45pm (BST) – 2pm (BST) – Closing remarks and networking
This content has been extracted from WAI LinkedIn profile.